Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2010-11-18, 20:52   #31

perrys avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 4183

Perry
Stats: 42 - 37 - 1
ROI: 109.42%
Vinstprocent: 53.16%

Standard

Tack!
perry är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-18, 21:36   #32

comprendes avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 1245

comprende
Stats: 943 - 958 - 42
ROI: 106.09%
Vinstprocent: 50.00%

Standard

perfect with a sheet with the picks on. however is it possible for you lieht to add on each pick which one of yoou two that made the pick? nice to be able to filter the stats between the two of you later on.

just my 2 cent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Följande användare gav Sharp$ för den här posten:
Tjompiz (+1)
comprende är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-19, 18:31   #33

liehts avatar

Reg.datum: aug 2010
Sharp$: 745

Stats: - -
ROI: %
Vinstprocent: %

Standard

Basil: Love the Red Wings tonight, so am putting 2 big bets on both the Moneyline and -1.5 (Jose Theodore and Jimmy Howard are confirmed starters), and another big one on the Over 5.5. Also Chicago same Moneyline and -1.5 vs Calgary, and the over 5.5 in the game too.

2.5 u på rak, 1u HCP, 2 på total.

Minnesota Wild at Detroit Red Wings: Detroit has been scoring in bunches lately, Minnesota struggles each game but has managed to win despite being outshot and outplayed consistently. Their records of late? Detroit has won 4 straight games and 7 of their last 8, and Minnesota's wins haven't been of the same quality. There are good wins and bad wins- bad wins can't continue as they are due to some luck, or bad ref calls (like the help Toronto got vs. Nashville this week: 3 straight 5-3 power plays in a row?! )and maybe most important: Minnesota is 1-7 in their last 8 visits to Joe Louis Arena. Add to that the starting goalies: Detroit has Jimmy Howard between the pipes and Minn has Jose Theodore. Friday night's the night for Minnesota to lose, and Detroit will deliver the goods for us.

Chicago Black Hawks at Calgary Flames: Both teams struggled at the sart of the season, Chicago because of their 'Stanley Cup hangover' and having traded away grit players like Byfuglien, and Calgary because they are just plain bad and even with some tweaks like the trade this week with Carolina the Flames are not going anywhere (slow or fast). But Chicago has started to play better lately, more scoring (5-0 vs the Oilers this week), better Defence, and have regained confidence. Chicago's record on the road is very good, and their last 10 games vs. Calgary post an impressive 8-2 record. Calgary is on a slide, having lost 3 straight games (those to Phoenix!) and 7 of their last 8 I see Chicago taking it pretty easily tonight.

Senast redigerad av lieht den 2010-11-19 klockan 18:47.
lieht är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2010-11-20, 09:30   #34

liehts avatar

Standard

Tar ett break till nästa månad från allt som har med betting att göra. Måste fixa runt med annat och cleara huvet lite. Dock fortsätter jag att posta Basil's spel!

BOL

Ajuste, Norgespelen kommer förhoppningsvis bli bättre. En polare blev just uppflyttad till A-Laget i ett av lagen, samt att en av mina äldre kamraters far är ass.Tränare i ett av de större lagen. Så förhoppningsvis, så blir det som sagt bättre.
Följande användare gav Sharp$ för den här posten:
Perfection (+1), comprende (+1)
Gammal 2010-11-21, 13:16   #35

liehts avatar

Standard

5-2 i NHL igår, otur med överspelet i panthers.

I am only home for 1 more hour then am gone all day (going to the Canadian fooball match- Montreal Alouettes vs Toronto Argonauts... I took Montreal -10 as think they will win big). Not sure if I can check out NHL after the game or maybe before if I have time but here's what I have elsewhere today.

NBA: New Orleans Hornets -5.5 or -6.5 (pays 2.03 or more) vs. Sacramento Kings. The Hornets are on fire, they're 10-1 this year and the Kings are 4-7. The Kings barely beat New Jersey yesterday (Nets are 4-9 and still suck) but otherwise had lost 6 straight games prior to that, while David West and the Hornets are on fire. Also, the Hornets just made a 5-player trade/deal yesterday with Toronto in which they come out the clear winners, but even without the new players starting with them today it helped boost morale on an already strong team.

NFL: Taking 2 big favourites with big spreads, and 1 smaller bet on an underdog.

Baltimore Ravens -10.5 vs. Carolina Panthers: The Panthers are a laughing stock in the NFL, were just destroyed by the Bucs, the players have given up, and today they get to face a Ravens team that has had 10 days to rest up for this game?! Ravens will probably win by more than 14 points today, and the Panthers might not even score 10 points.

Kansas City Chiefs -10.5 vs Arizona Cardinals: The Chiefs lost big last week to Denver and that doesn't sit well with them, so they will be out for revenge against this week's opponents- the Cards. Chiefs did the same damage to Jacksonville this year, and Arizona is in the same category..... bad defence, not a good QB to throw for them, and they can't run the ball well at all. Kansas City can run the ball well and will probably win by 14 or more as well.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +3.5 vs. San Fran 49ers: Most people think San Francisco will win easily, Tampa travels across the country for the game, they are young, etc... but the 49ers have had their own problems and I am not that impressed with their quarterback Troy Smith. For a smaller bet I will try the Bucs.
Gammal 2010-11-22, 09:48   #36

liehts avatar

Standard

5-0 i NFL, hook i NBA'n

och 0-3 i NHL (Small bets), fick dock reda på att han menade ML, så skulle varit 2-1, men jag tänker inte ändra nått.
Gammal 2010-11-22, 18:51   #37

liehts avatar

Standard

Basil: here's what I have so far. Caps will win, maybe a big bet on them Moneyline and a smaller unit bet on Caps -0.5 is a good idea; not sure I'd do the Over as Devils don't score much. Probably will do the Kings Moneyline as well, but Leclaire is confirmed for Ottawa and Quick hasn't gotten the official nod yet for LA so I am waiting just in case.

NBA: I like the Orlando Magic +4 over the San Antonio Spurs tonight too, it's a battle of the 2 conference leaders so will be a great game. Orlando has won 4 games in a row, and San Antonio has won 10 straight, but the what I like here is that the Magic have held opponents to just over 90 points per game (they gave up more than 100 points only 2x so far) so while it will be tight I think the Magic can drop the Spurs and we are getting 4 points help.

NHL: Washington Capitals -0.5 vs. NJ Devils: These 2 teams hate each other, and with the Caps having dropped 2 games in a row they are definitely in a scrappy mood and the failing Devils are just what the Doctor order to get Ovechkin & Co. back on track. New Jersey on the other hand, can't score (3 goals for them in their last 3 games including a 3-2 loss to the Blues, a 3-0 loss to the Bruins, and a 3-1 loss to the Leafs) and has won just 1 game at home and that came against the Oilers (in OT!). Add all that up and Washington looks set to come into the Pru Center and wreak havoc. Hedberg is confirmed in nets for New Jersey (Brodeur hurt his elbow and left in the 2nd period of the last game).
Svara

td