Sharps är skapad av experter inom spelbranschen och alla rankningar av operatörer på vår sida är gjorda med stor diskretion. Vi hoppas att de online spelbolagen som vi har valt ut faller dig i smaken. När du väljer att klicka på en utgående länk på vår sida, kan vi komma att erhålla provision, dock utan någon kostnad från din sida. Läs hela meddelandet här.
Logga in

Svara

LinkBack Ämnesverktyg
Gammal 2015-05-22, 22:46   #211

Pacmans avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 6882

Pacmanscorner Twitterpicks
Stats: 1093 - 1168 - 229
ROI: 99.65%
Vinstprocent: 48.34%

Standard

Inne på samma sak faktiskt, inte ska HJK vara favoriter i denna match speciellt eftersom dom bara vunnit 1/5 bortamatcher i år samtidigt som SJK har 5 raka hemmasegrar utan att släppa in ett mål. Båda lagen har ju haft en del problem med målskyttet men med två stabila försvar så väljer jag +0 istället för raka 1:an bara för att safe:a upp lite
I was there last night and I think I finally understand why Fergie chose Moyes: They're the same. Both dour Scots, both Glaswegians, both Rangers fans, both like to tinker, to change a winning team, to play players out of position, play their favourites, give too many chances to under-performing players, make bizarre substitutions and play bizarre line-ups, in short Moyes is a younger version of Fergie.
Pacman är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2015-05-23, 09:49   #212

Emanresus avatar

Reg.datum: jun 2013
Sharp$: 2869
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pacman Visa inlägg
Inne på samma sak faktiskt, inte ska HJK vara favoriter i denna match speciellt eftersom dom bara vunnit 1/5 bortamatcher i år samtidigt som SJK har 5 raka hemmasegrar utan att släppa in ett mål. Båda lagen har ju haft en del problem med målskyttet men med två stabila försvar så väljer jag +0 istället för raka 1:an bara för att safe:a upp lite
Kul att höra att jag inte är ensam om tankarna, men spelbolagen verkar inte hålla med oss just nu.. För någon minut sen höjde pinnen raka 1an till 3.02 och +0 ligger nu på 2.11
Gammal 2015-05-23, 12:04   #213

Pacmans avatar

Reg.datum: jan 2010
Sharp$: 6882

Pacmanscorner Twitterpicks
Stats: 1093 - 1168 - 229
ROI: 99.65%
Vinstprocent: 48.34%

Standard

Skulle säga att det är helt normala oddsrörelser, skulle inte förvåna mig om nån som spelar via asiatiska agenter kört in en del på HJK för att få upp oddset på SJK och sedan slå till på det högre oddset, är ju nere på samma siffror nu igen.
I was there last night and I think I finally understand why Fergie chose Moyes: They're the same. Both dour Scots, both Glaswegians, both Rangers fans, both like to tinker, to change a winning team, to play players out of position, play their favourites, give too many chances to under-performing players, make bizarre substitutions and play bizarre line-ups, in short Moyes is a younger version of Fergie.
Pacman är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2015-05-25, 11:14   #214

Emanresus avatar

Standard

1-0 ledning tappades till 1-2 och spelet förlorade.. Jag är nog inte byggd för att släppa spelen publikt. Fredagen gav 197% roi och igår blev det 1 av 8 som satt eller något sånt
Gammal 2015-09-07, 13:17   #215

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Strax över 1 månad till NHL börjar och några långtidsspel (chansningar) ligger uppe i sheetet.

Spelen kommer att släppas snabbast på twitter och på min blogg (sker automatiskt till twitter från bloggen) men kommer även att copy-pastea in alla spel här. Just nu ligger det uppe previews på 2 lag (håller på med alla men är inte så snabb) i form av Anaheim Ducks och Arizona Coyotes. Klistrar in dom här också, men dom är skrivna på engelska så det får ni leva med

Anaheim Ducks

Additions:

Carl Hagelin, Anton Khudobin, Kevin Bieksa, Shawn Horcoff, Chris Stewart, Brian McGrattan & Mike Santorelli

Losses:

Emerson Etem, James Wisniewski, Matt Beleskey & Francois Beauchemin

Preview:

Anaheim Ducks, the team that gets themselves far in the playoff but never all the way. This year might be the change in that matter. With some very interesting changes in the roster before this season, I really believe that this might be the Ducks’ year. Carl Hagelin, in from Rangers (17G, 18A, 82GP) to try and fill the empty spot after either Emerson Etem (5G, 5A, 45GP) or more likely Matt Beleskey (22G, 10A, 65GP). This isn’t an easy task for a single player so Ducks will have to hope that players like Silfverberg and Rakell will get even better.
One necessity for the Ducks to have a chance at winning the Stanley Cup this year is that Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf will continue to play around well together and, even more important, stay healthy.

Goalkeeping

Andersen really took a great step from playing a few games two seasons ago to play 54 games last season. His stats might not be the most impressive ones (2.38 GAA, .914 SV%) but he did make those important saves that helped Ducks go all the way to conference final. To this season Anton Khudobin (from Carolina) will join as well, and this might indicate that Gibson will join the AHL at the beginning and if Andersen fails in any way he will have the form necessary to step right up to take the first glove. According to officials in the organization there are no intentions of trading Gibson away which strengthens the possibility of him starting the season in AHL.

Defense

Ducks’ defense has seen a few changes since previous season with the most noteworthy being Francois Beauchemin moving to Colorado. To replace him GM Murray has acquired Kevin Bieksa, but the question is if he can remain the mentor to Hampus Lindholm that Beauchemin was last season (and also, do Lindholm need a mentor?). Francois Beauchemin was also the player on last seasons roster with the most ice time total.
Most important defensemen: Sami Vatanen, Hampus Lindholm and Clayton Stoner with his routine.
Interesting upcoming defensemen: Shea Theodore, drafted 2 years ago and even though the Ducks’ officials has said that they won’t rush him, I think that we will see Theodore in a few games and he seems really interesting.

Offense

As mentioned earlier, Matt Beleskey, Emerson Etem and Kyle Palmieri is out of the team and in comes Carl Hagelin, Shawn Horcoff, Chris Mueller and Chris Stewart. My subjective opinion is that this perhaps isn’t the best trades in the off-season. The Top-6 is almost intact and they’ve kept Cogliano on the left wing, but was it really necessary to get 2 new C’s? Horcoff will probably become a fourth-liner behind Getzlaf, Kessler and Rakell. But where does Chris Mueller fit in?

Summary

I do believe that the Ducks has a chance of winning the Stanley Cup if they can strengthen the defense and if Andersen can keep up the good work from last season. The Pacific is not the easiest of the divisions and Calgary seems like a serious threat this year. I believe that Ducks will take the no. 1 spot but it won’t be easy.
Gammal 2015-09-07, 13:20   #216

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Arizona Coyotes

Additions

Niklas Grossman, Boyd Gordon, Antoine Vermette, Zybnek Michalek, Anders Lindbäck, Steve Downie & Dylan Strome

Losses

Sam Gagner, Martin Erat, Mark Visentin, Keith Yandle & Lauri Korpikoski

Preview

Arizona, Arizona, Arizona. Such a young team trying to get up but falling really short. Or at least they did last year. For the upcoming season they’ve made some signings that to me feels to the worse on the short term but might turn into real machina in the long term. 2015 third pick Dylan Strome is an interesting guy but stays with Erie Otters one more year. Max Domi (’13 draft, 12th pick) will be joining the roster this year and he seems like a really good player for the Coyotes. He’s a two-way player, captain for the London Knights and managed 102 points (32G, 70A) over 57 games. Give him a season to adapt himself to the big league and he can be an extremely valuable player for the Coyotes.

Goaltending

Mike Smith had some serious issues during last season. A few times he dipped under .900 SV% which is way below where he should be to help Coyotes get far in the season. Brought in for this season is Anders Lindbäck, who has been team-jumping quite a bit lately. He has some consistency issues which can be seen as his SV% goes like a sine-curve, or so it seems. Last season in Dallas was not awfully good, with .875 and 3.71 GAA, but after he was sent down to AHL and the Texas Stars he found something that really helped him. Posting a .946 1.68GAA for Texas Stars is good, but more impressive is the 16 games he played for the Sabres. Save percentage of .924 and 2.76 GAA, with Sabres, who as we all know, managed to be drop dead last in the standings.

Defense

Oliver Ekman-Larsson, what would the Coyotes do without him? He and Keith Yandle made some magic in an otherwise bland team. For the upcoming year Arizona traded away Keith Yandle to the Rangers and took in Niklas Grossman and Zbynek Michalek to stabilize the defense. I don’t think that these two guys will be able to make up for Yandle and I expect to find Coyotes around the bottom in the GAA table.

Offense

Last season’s offense was miserable, with Ekman-Larsson being the star from the blue line with 23 goals (tying the franchise record for defensemen) and a team-best 43 points. In February Antoine Vermette returned from Blackhawks and he will certainly have a huge amount of expectations on his shoulders. As stated earlier Max Domi will also have his share of expectations upon him, but he’s still young so a bit of tolerance will be given from the fans if this will be a poor season for him. The most impressive (and indirect disappointing) is that the Coyotes had the 7th best power play in the league last season (and the disappointing part is that this didn’t help).

Summary

So, what do I think about the Coyotes chances in this year’s NHL? I think that we will once again find them somewhere around rock bottom. There were very few indications that Mike Smith is going to find his way back to being a top-goalie. He did manage to get some higher percentage towards the end of the season, but I don’t think it’s enough. The offense has to be much better, since they last season were 29th in Goals Per Game and also the defense has to work on just about everything (28th last season with 3.26 GAA).
Gammal 2015-09-07, 17:15   #217

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Calgary Flames

Additions
Dougie Hamilton & Michael Frolik

Losses
Devin Setoguchi, Corey Potter & David Schlemko

Preview

What a year last year was for the Flames! Only the second year in their rebuild and they not only manage to get to the playoffs but also make it through to the second round after beating Canucks in 7 games. Everyone thought of the opposite, meaning that the Flames would be a high contender in getting McDavid in the draft, but that wasn’t even close. The management won’t rush to win the Stanley Cup but of course they wouldn’t mind.

Goaltending

All 3 goalies in Flames are No. 1 goalies, which might be a problem, but last year they complemented each other perfectly. When Jonas Hiller faltered, one of Ramo or Ortio would step up and make a good job. I do believe that one of them will be named the No. 1 goalie during the training camp late September, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we will see at least 2 goalies dividing the games.

Defense

Last season the defense got struck when Giordano had his season-ending bicep injury. This year they hope that he will be healthy during the whole season and they’ve made a really nice trade when they acquired Dougie Hamilton from Bruins. I would say that the Flames might have the best top-6 defenders in the league. Many teams go with 2-4 really good defenders and 3rd pair is being forgotten, but Flames do really have 3 complete and good defensive pairs.

Offense

Can Johnny “Hockey” Gaudreau make the same thing that Sean Monahan did last season? Avoid the sophomore slump that is. Monahan did 31 goals last season (his second season) and Gaudreau made 24 goals and 64 points in his rookie season. The blue line part of Calgary is also a serious offensive threat. Hamilton, Giordano, T.J. Brodie and Dennis Wideman will make a big impression in the pacific division and the NHL.

Summary

Can the Calgary Flames fight for the Stanley Cup? I actually believe so. If the Flames can avoid the hangover from last season’s success and the players stay healthy they will have a really good chance. Many contenders have been decimated by salary cap (one example is Blackhawks who lost Sharp & Saad among others). I will certainly follow the Flames during this season because I believe they are a really exciting team on paper.
Gammal 2015-09-08, 08:36   #218

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Edmonton Oilers

Additions

Connor McDavid, Cam Talbot, Eric Gryba, Andrej Sekera, Griffin Reinhart, Lauri Korpikoski & Mark Letestu

Losses

Martin Marincin, Boyd Gordon, Viktor Fasth, Derek Roy, Matt Fraser & Jesse Joensuu

Preview

Edmonton, 9 years now with just misery and early draft-picks. It’s almost as if talent dies when it arrives at the gates of Rexall Place. I mean, Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Nail Yakupov, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Benoit Pouliot. These are all 1st-rounders and Hall, Yakupov and Nugent-Hopkins are all No. 1 draft picks. How can a team with that much talent play so bad that they manage to get another 1st pick? That brings me on to this year. The Next One, Connor McDavid will arrive at the gates and I really hope that he won’t lose his talent in Oilers as well. It would be a shame for the whole league and community of NHL if a boy, who is closely compared to Wayne Gretzky and Sidney Crosby, would just disappear after a few years and become just another player in the sinkhole that (up ‘til now) is Edmonton Oilers.

Goaltending

Ben Scrivens was everything but stable last season and Oilers’ staff has tried to make that up by acquiring Cam Talbot, who has been the backup goalie to Henrik Lundqvist, from New York Rangers. When Lundqvist was injured, Talbot had to show his best game and managed more than well with 21-9-4, 2.11 GAA and .926 SV%. The intention is to make Talbot the starter but that is something we won’t get to know until the pre-season games has been played.

Defense

The weakest part of Oilers is their defense. Yet they’ve still mostly picked forwards when they’ve had the chance with 1st draft picks. This year they’ve acquired three new defensemen in Andrej Sekera, Eric Gryba and Griffin Reinhart. They also have Darnell Nurse who will try to make the team (2013 7th overall pick). This means that they’ve replaced about half the blueline, but will that be enough? Will Sekera be the minute eater that the Oilers so desperately needs him to be? If he can, they will have a good chance of turning their downwards spiral and get back on track.

Offense

Connor McDavid, is there anything else I need to say? The people of Edmonton are ecstatic about this and have already begun comparing the upcoming years with the golden Gretzky era. There are still a few things that need to be addressed before Oilers can begin to dream themselves. They need to be more determined around the net and really want to score the goals. I’ve mentioned quite a few players earlier (RNH, Hall, Eberle…), and these players really have to step up and show everyone that the Oilers are something to count with this year.

Summary

Do I believe that the Oilers have the possibilities to go far in the season and perhaps even take the Cup with them home? Yes. Will it be easy? No. If the newly acquired players turn out to be what Oilers need and McDavid turns out to be this superb player in the NHL as well, they will have a shot at making it all the way.
Gammal 2015-09-08, 12:48   #219

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Jag vet inte om folk är intresserade av att läsa dom så säg gärna till om ni vill fortsätta så kommer jag klistra in dom fortsatta här också, men känns onödigt annars om ingen läser det
Gammal 2015-09-08, 13:28   #220
Franzen Buttboy

Reg.datum: maj 2011
Sharp$: 2064

Björnens NHL(inaktivt)
Stats: 415 - 384 - 0
ROI: 103.42%
Vinstprocent: 51.94%

Standard

Ska du vara med på NHL fantasyn?
isbjorn är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2015-09-08, 13:30   #221

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av isbjorn Visa inlägg
Ska du vara med på NHL fantasyn?
Har inte riktigt bestämt mig än, vore kul men vet inte hur mycket tid jag kommer ha till det. Får fundera någon dag så får vi se
Gammal 2015-09-10, 10:32   #222

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Efter att ha gått igenom alla lag i Pacific så kommer nu en liten bild av hur jag tror att slutställningen kommer se ut när hela regular season är färdigspelad. Kommer lägga in den som en bild här för att få med formatteringen vilket inte är möjligt att få snyggt här i ett inlägg

Och som jag sagt tidigare, vill ni ha alla previews så lägger jag upp dom här också. Känns som att forumet på sätt och vis dött och då fick det bli en blogg där man lättare kan dela med sig av sina tankar via sociala medier och liknande än att länka till ett forum på svenska
Emanresu är inte uppkopplad   Ge poäng Svara med citat
Gammal 2015-09-21, 17:25   #223

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Så, försäsongen har dragit igång och Pinnacle har släppt odds på O/U antal vinster under säsongen.

Jag hittade ett antal spel där som jag tycker är fina!

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795908

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795907

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795906

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795905

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795904

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795901

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2795897

Gammal 2015-10-07, 11:59   #224

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Äntligen är säsongsstarten här! SÅ JÄVLA TAGGAD!

Ett spel hittas idag i Kalifornien där vi får se Kings ta emot Sharks. Sharks som visade upp bra öga när man fixade till sig Martin Jones från just Kings inför säsongen och som idag kommer att ta plats i mål och som har visat hur duktig han är både i försäsongen och förra säsongen bakom Quick.

I år tror jag bestämt att han får förstaspaden i Sharks och han kommer att få jobba. Sharks har inte skarpaste försvaret i ligan direkt men kan dom få självförtroende genom en storspelande Jones så kan det allt bli ganska bra ändå i år.

I alla fall, inatt så lägger jag 1/5U på U5 i matchen, då jag anser att Kings anfall inte riktigt är bra nog gentemot Jones, men jag tror ändå att Kings kommer vinna.

Ska vi säga 2-1 till Kings, mål av Kopitar och Gaborik samt Pavelski

Ogiltigt spel-ID: 2827826

Gammal 2015-10-07, 21:21   #225

Emanresus avatar

Standard

Blir ett tidigt spel på morgondagens match mellan Avalanche och Wild.

Tar Wild ML till 1.94 på Unibet, pinnen öppnade på 1.87 så passar på innan övriga sänker också!

Wild som har ett i grunden bättre lag än Avalanche och framförallt så lyckas dom utnyttja den skicklighet dom har. Jag har Wild som slutspelslag i år och med god chans att vinna Central Divsion (men förmodligen 2a efter Stars ).

Vi kommer förmodligen att få se förra säsongens stjärnskott till målvakt i Devan Dubnyk vakta kassen för Wild medan Avs ställer upp med Varlamov som hade en upp-och-ner säsong förra året och dessutom negativ inbördes statistik mot just Wild.

1.5U, finns inte i spreadsheets system ännu så kommer upp där när det är automatiserat!

td